The Association for Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine (AVEPM) is a professional organization for all persons involved in advancing veterinary epidemiology and preventive medicine. Its membership includes researchers, government scientists, practitioners, and students globally.
AVEPM is an organized voice for those committed to developing and fostering the academic base for veterinary epidemiology and preventive medicine. The AVEPM is active in sponsoring educational programs and developing learning resources.
What the AVEPM Does
AVEPM promotes veterinary epidemiology and preventive medicine through education. The aims are accomplished by the following activities:
- Disseminates veterinary epidemiology and preventive medicine knowledge and experience
- Arranges and sponsors continuing education programs for those engaged in the practice of veterinary epidemiology and preventive medicine
- Co-sponsors or participates in workshops, conferences, seminars and symposia
- Supports graduate training in veterinary epidemiology and preventive medicine by sponsoring graduate student awards
- Sponsors the annual Schwabe Symposium
A Quote from our President
“Dynamically reinvent market-driven opportunities and ubiquitous interfaces. Energistically fabricate an expanded array of niche markets through robust products. Appropriately implement visionary e-services vis-a-vis strategic web-readiness.”
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation X is on the runway heading towards a streamlined cloud solution. User generated content in real-time will have multiple touchpoints for offshoring. will close the solely on the bottom line.
Calvin Schwabe Award Winner Quote